#5 Sarah Tiley
Sarah Tiley is our number 5.
Sarah joined us to participate in the Metabolic Balance programme. She was struggling to lose weight and liked the idea of a personalised programme to help her succeed.
During her 16 weeks with us Sarah has:
- Consistently and healthily lost body fat and inches.
- Got back into dresses in her wardrobe that she’d not worn for 9 years.
- Comfortably zipped up her knee high boots.
- Continued to play and umpire netball.
- Decided that she was healthy and confident enough to go back to fitness instruction and qualified in Strong by Zumba.
Here’s her experience in her own words…
“My weight has fluctuated up and down year after year. With many diets tried and failed I was literally at the end of my tether. I think I genuinely believed that being overweight but fit’ish was my lot.
I had heard of Metabolic Balance through Karen my PT and good friend but I didn’t want to spend money on another fad. This was around 18 months ago.
I gave it time and heard some great things about it. In May 2018 I finally took the plunge after deciding enough was enough. Heidi took me through the plan and I was SO ready to give this a go. June 4th was D Day – my goal to feel fitter, slimmer and healthier. I started quite apprehensively and struggled without exercise for 16 days but I had true focus and just knew this was going to work.
With Heidi’s support, the simple food plan and a LOT more exercise than I was doing before I am pleased to say it worked and is still working. 22lbs of body fat later and the benefits are being felt both mentally and physically.
- I don’t mind being in photos.
- I can bend down easily and pull on my socks.
- Confidence is back.
- Clothes fit that have been in the wardrobe for 8 years or more.
- New boots zip up that didn’t as my calves were too big.
- I am not hiding my body as much as I used to.
- And the best bit………I feel attractive again. I don’t necessarily mean this in the to other people sense (which is lovely) but to me, from the inside out..
Since being on the plan I have secured a promotion and become a Strong by Zumba instructor, two things that I know would not have happened pre-plan. I am still on plan today as I don’t feel my journey has quite finished yet. If you are in any doubts about starting this plan feel free to drop me a note. My advice…do it, not in 12 months like I did…do it NOW! Heidi’s support is fantastic and it is so easy to follow.
Good luck on your journey!”