Peanut Butter Cookies
These are the simplest biscuits ever!
They’re not particularly healthy with their sugar content, but you can drop the sugar to 100g and they still form into a cookie and hold their shape. You can use Xylitol too if you prefer to keep blood sugar rushes down.
- 200g crunchy peanut butter
- 100g - 150g caster sugar or 100g Xylitol
- 1 egg
- Pre heat oven to 180C, gas 4, 350F.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Using a teaspoon put heaped spoons on the tray allowing a little space for spreading.
- Use a hot fork to gently press down.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.