Happiest Year Yet 2020
Hilton St Anne's Hotel, Wokingham RG40 1ST
This will be Wokingham Fit Camp’s 8th year of hosting Happiest Year Yet events. They are, for many, the much needed New Year motivation to focus on what’s necessary for the year ahead. This one is our most exciting by far.
The focus will be on all that’s necessary to raise our energy so that we can live a rich and fulfilled life – whatever that means for you.
We’ll be talking about colour, sound, neural function, primitive reflexes, food, movement and mind chatter. It’s going to be jam packed and full of stuff for you to work on immediately.
Speakers lined up so far include:
- Dr Kelly-Jane McLaughlin – Dynamic Family Chiropractic Care
- Niki McGlynn – Organised Mind Neuro-development Therapist and Trainer
- Linda Sujeewon – House of Colour Reading
- Kathryn Wakefield – Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Heidi Strickland-Clark – FastTrack Fit Camp
Here’s what last year looked like!
Bookings is now open for early birds pricing until 16 November.