FastTrack Fit Camp Birthday Fortnight
FastTrack Fit Camp turns 9 years old on 16 November 2018.
It’s seems a long time ago that we set out to put on some new outdoor exercise classes in Wokingham and see how it worked.
Since then we’ve:
- Grown from three classes a week to 23
- Gone from two instructors to seven.
- Introduced Baby Bootcamp for mums with a newborn to get back to exercise.
- Worked with Romans Property Services to provide fitness classes for their staff.
- Helped over 1500 adults across the wider Wokingham area to get fit, lose weight and feel better.
- Added in the highly effective and health improving Metabolic Balance programme, amassing a collective weight loss of over 76 stone in 12 months so far.
- Sponsored a ladies netball team.
- Raised over £15,000 for various charities.
- Won an award for ‘Best Fitness Instructor’ and been a finalist in four others.
- Published two books ‘Curry from the FastTrack Kitchen’ and ‘Why Weight?‘
- Run five Happiest Year Yet events helping motivate clients to start their year right.
- Grown from one venue to eight.
- Hosted five successful Weekender events.
During this fortnight we’ll be launching Rabble , the new outdoor games based exercise class, announcing spot prizes, running competitions and offering birthday offers to you. Afterall we’re not 9 every day 🙂