Fabulous Fat! How to lose it | How to use it!
Winnersh Community Centre, Winnersh RG41 5DU
There’s a lot of talk about fat.
- Having too much of it.
- Making sure to eat less of it.
- Finding it in places we don’t want it.
- Wondering what good and bad fats really mean.
- Deciding how much to have of it…
It’s not surprising that people give up trying to keep up and carry on in the same old ways.
- What if you knew how to lose fat you didn’t want?
- Or could eat meals with fat in without worry?
- And knew which fats to avoid and which to add in?
- And knew what a healthy fat range was for you?
All of this is possible (and more) and will be revealed at this free talk on Sunday 24 March.
Join Heidi for this short workshop which talks about where to add fat into your diet, when and where to take it out and how to lose the body fat, you don’t want, successfully.
With recipe ideas, exercise strategies and some simple ideas around keeping it healthy Heidi will give you immediately usable tips that will benefit the whole family.
The event is free and you can turn up on the day.
Sunday 24 March | 10:00 | Winnersh Community Centre, RG41 5DU.
See you there!