COVID-19 changes to our timetable and locations
As lockdown eases we’re starting to bring some sessions back outside and in person.
Whilst many of our sessions will remain on Zoom for now, we’re introducing outdoor sessions at both Swallowfield and Winnersh venues.
This means that wherever you are in the world you can join us for a virtual exercise session each day.
All sessions last 45 minutes and require no equipment.
All you need is some space, a mat and some water. Run the zoom session off your WiFi and you’re good to go!
For our outdoor sessions please click to see our Risk Assessment documentation.
Our current timetable is: (as of 10 August 2020)
- Monday : 07:00 | 09:00 | 19:00 – Online via Zoom
- Tuesday: 07:00 | 09:00 | 18:30 – Online via Zoom
- Wednesday: 07:00 | 09:00 – Online via Zoom
- Wednesday: 19:30 Lambs Lane School, Swallowfield
- Thursday: 07:00 | 18:30 – Online via Zoom
- Friday: 06:30 | 09:30 Bearwood Recreation Ground Winnersh
- Saturday: 08:30 – Online via Zoom
- Sunday: 09:00 – Online via Zoom
We have enhanced all our memberships to include more sessions per week. We also have a new bundle of sessions that you can buy and use when you wish.
Contact us at email@example.com to see what will work best for you.
“It was awesome and definitely something I need first thing in the morning before the kids need me.”
“This morning was amazing Heidi – thank you! Can’t wait for next Sunday“
“Thank you very much for keeping us moving and inspiring us to keeping up with our fitness”