I hope you’ve had a Christmas to be content with.
If you’ve had the best Christmas ever then I am delighted for you!
However I am happy with it being fuss free and easy. A feeling of contentedness is completely good enough.
This is how I feel about this year. Content.
- It’s not been the best year I’ve ever had, but I’ve had some of my best moments to date in it.
- It’s not been my best financial year ever, but I’ve had some of my richest moments.
- It’s not been my best year health wise, but I’ve had the best of health in working to fix that.
- It’s not been a year that’s been particularly populated with visits to family and friends, but I’ve felt the love from them more than ever.
- I’m not in the best shape ever, but I am the strongest and most injury and pain free I’ve ever been.
- I’ve felt the most lost this year, but spent many hours reading and doing personal development to truly understand me better.
- I’ve hardly travelled this year, but where I have I’ve seen some of the most breathtaking views.
How would you rate your year? How will you use that for 2019?
Every New Year’s Eve I reflect on what’s passed, what I’ve learned and what I am looking towards to.
Sometimes it’s spot on, sometimes it’s a bit skewwhiff but there’s always a moving forwards trend. And that’s all I want too. To be content that it moving forwards.
What, when you break it down to it’s most basic part, are you content with achieving next year? Is it content? Delighted? Excited? Proud?
If you’re not sure and you’d like some direction or inspiration or time out to think it over do come and join us on Saturday 5 January between 14.00 – 17.30 at Hilton St Anne’s Hotel, Wokingham where you’ll be able to do just that.
Imagine being able to function better, sleep better and live a healthier lifestyle in 2019. This event will give you this information so that you can start immediately with your plan on having whatever you set out to achieve.
I’ve kept the early bird ticket price just until 31 December, so please click the link now, book your place and get yourself a seat at our 2019 Healthiest Year Yet event.
Click here: https://hyy2019.eventbrite.co.uk
Whatever you’re doing and whoever you’re doing it with, have the type of New Year that you want! See you on the other side 🙂