*** It’s time to think about our Autumn Weekender! ***
From Friday 12 October to Sunday 14 October the FastTrack Fit Camp team will be in Monmouthshire for a fantastic weekend around the Healthy Outdoors Life.
We have the exclusive use of the beautiful High Cloud Farm. It has 360 degree views across the Welsh hills.
It’s a home from home experience with comfy beds, beautiful bathrooms, snuggly sofas and huge grounds that include a hot tub and an outdoor pool.
I love this place! It’s someone’s home and yet you feel at home there. It’s got wide open spaces but you feel completely at ease. It’s got everything we need for a perfect weekend.
During these two days Karen and I will be encouraging you to both work and play. To do something new and exciting but also to stop and breathe.
We provide everything you need. All you need to do is turn up with your suitcase.
* Fresh home-cooked meals each day.
* Beautiful bedrooms with bedding and towels provided.
* Single room availability on first come first served basis.
* Large open space with hills, flat, open air pool, hot tub and perimeter track for walks and runs.
* Health and well-being workshops.
* Fit Camp sessions, Nordic walking, Stretch and Relax, swim, Core Control, GAQ Attack, spend time outside, learn about food for you and your family, get some sleep, relax, laugh and feel lost in your own bubble of happiness for 48 hours.
I’ve managed to keep the pricing the same as last year.
It’s £379 for a shared room (includes VAT)
Based on feedback from previous events single rooms have been requested and so we can do that this time. If you’d like a room with single use there’s a £50 supplement.
Full details are on the link.
Karen and I would love to see you there. This is our fourth Weekender together and it’s going to be a stunner!