How was your Bank Holiday weekend?
Wasn’t it cracking weather?!
I saw a news article that said that the May Day Bank Holiday was only introduced in 1978 ( I was quite surprised by that) and that this was the first time since then that temperatures topped the brow-moistening heights of 28 degrees. These statisticians must love these extremes to start churning out completely useless but interesting facts.
Here’s an interesting fact for you from FastTrack HQ.
On Monday, at our Bank Holiday session, we had four Fit Camp instructors on site.
Not to teach.
Not to support.
But three to workout and one to control!
It made me realise what a great advert that is for the business and what we offer. If three of us, who as fitness instructors, could have done a workout at home or gone for a run, decided to go along and join in it must be the preferred option for effectiveness, results and motivation.
It was a very hot morning (you can see how red I am!) and the session was a challenge, but we joined in with a bunch of other equally happy-to-be-outside people and got our sweat on.
That morning we had some visitors who were brand new to FastTrack Fit Camp as well as our regulars. Our Sunday and Bank Holiday sessions always welcome anyone to join in and workout with us.
We had some nice social media talk about it too from someone who has never been before. Which is always lovely to see.
Our next Bank Holiday session will be on Monday 28 May at 09:30 at Bearwood Recreation Ground, Winnersh RG41 5DU if you’d like to join us.
We’ve also seen a big increase in people wanting to get in shape and get moving now that the weather is nicer. A huge spike in interest and activity across all our locations.
So what are you waiting for?!
If you’ve wondered what we’re all about, thought about coming along and talked yourself out every time here’s a few more interesting statistics for you.
- FastTrack Fit Camp runs 23 public sessions a week across eight different locations (Wokingham, Winnersh, Twyford, Warfield, Henley-on-Thames, Swallowfield and Finchampstead/Crowthorne borders)
- Each session is 45 minutes long. Given that we run high intensity interval camps (HIIT), this means you’ll be working out for about 20-25 minutes maximum.
- HIIT sessions are very effective at improving stamina, fat burning, muscle tone and fitness.
- We have 7 instructors in the team and one part time admin support.
- As instructors nearly all of us have another ‘thing’ we love to do. Karen runs, Kirsty lifts weights, Laura runs and runs and runs (endurance events), Vicki runs, bikes and paddleboards, Emma swims, Porscha loves to do Fit Camp and I love my strength training. But Fit Camp sessions complement all of these things.
- The average age of our members is around 48.
- We have men and women in all camps.
- There’s no choreography to learn, air conditioning to go wrong or queues for the water machine.
- We’re 9 years old this year.
- We’ve helped over 1500 people to lose weight, get in shape and improve their health.
- We love helping people achieve their goals.
To come along and try us out for a trial week click this link and register yourself on a trial. We’ll then be in touch to help you decide where and when.
Click here to register for a trial: https://goteamup.com/p/511340-fasttrack-fit-camp-ltd/memberships/20767/
Thank you if you voted for us in the Muddy Stilettos Berkshire Awards. We’ve got our fingers crossed to be in the final next week!
I’ll keep you posted!
Following on from my rally cry for rebels last week, here’s my latest instalment on my progress with healing myself from Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. If you have any auto immunity health issues there are some useful links in here if you are a loss of what to do or where to go. I hope it helps just one of you.
Have a fabulous week,