This is a quick frozen desert suggestion.
- 1 large pot of Greek yoghurt
- Honey to taste ( I added enough to cover the top of the pot)
- A small packet of cranberries and macadamias.
- Stir honey into yoghurt.
- Turn yoghurt onto grease-proof papered baking tray and spread out to about 1-2cm thick.
- Sprinkle the nuts and fruit on top.
- Freeze for two hours or more.
- Break up and serve.
It’s not bad if you want the idea of a treat. This works for people (children) who like the thought of a pud and think it’s ice cream.
It’s worth a trying. Am going to try with another flavour.