I love this saying.
“You get what you focus on”.
It’s so damn true.
This Monday was a prime example .
The media were calling it Blue Monday, the saddest day of the year. Blah, blah, blah…
Over in our Swallowfield camp it was a different story.
- We had twenty four happy souls all buzzing about their day.
- One went for an interview and got the job there and then.
- Another was made redundant on Friday and got a new job on Monday.
- Two campers we’d not seen for a while came back and got a distinctly happy welcome.
- We have twins at camp, it was their birthday.
- One of them made and brought along chocolate treats for everyone.
- Someone had new shoes to train in.
The list went on and on. Everyone had something happy and great to talk about.
The mood was high.
Focus on the good stuff, the bad stuff is still happening, but you don’t have to let it ruin your day.
Have a fab weekend!
As my leaf analogy goes, I’m in a fast current this weekend. But I can see the bank and I am looking forward a busy and rewarding few days.