Happy New Year to you!
I wish you a very happy and contented 12 months.
If you’ve read many of my blogs I expect you’ll know that I love a project or a goal that I can get my teeth into. This year is no exception!
I’ve got two big BHAGs this year (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) and in 12 months time if I can look back and say ‘yep, I did it’ it will indeed be a very happy and contented year for me.
As we go through the year I’ll share with you what they are.
Apart from that I am going to go with the flow.
Just like a leaf on a river.
Sometimes I’ll be rushing along in the current. Other times I’ll bob about in the side waters. Whilst other times I might be floating along looking at the view and making the most of the journey.
Here’s my personal 7 list for getting this right this year.
- Get enough sleep. I don’t. I need to and I will.
- Be active 5 days out of 7. Whether I walk to the station, go for a run, do Fit Camp or do some stretching at home, being active is the best way to stave off injury, disease and mental fogginess.
- Plan when I want to take time off now. Otherwise it will be June before I know it and I’d have lost half a year of time off opportunities.
- Give back. FastTrack Fit Camp are doing another year of Giving Back with our one Sunday a month of Family Charity Camps. Helping local charities and campers achieve their fund-raising targets is part of our contribution.
- Decide now what will make me happy about 2017 in 12 months time. Then I can check if I got there.
- Do more food prep. I love to cook and yet, even thought I cook from scratch each day, when I’m busy I end up chopping the same types of veg and meat and cooking something that feeds us for speed rather than because I enjoyed it. (I’ve started already with this impromptu savoury flapjack recipe).
- Help more people. Helping more people to feel good about themselves through improved mindset, changed self belief, finding a love for outdoor exercise or healthy eating — helping them to improve their health to get off medication, getting fitter, being happier, doing stuff…all floats my boat!
We’ve a busy January ahead.
It starts tomorrow with our Let Us Make 2017 Our Happiest Year Yet event. We have about 10 places left if you’d like to join us still. Click here to reserve one ->
Saturday & Sunday 21-22 January we are running our first two day Heal Your Life workshop. This transformational workshop became the foundation of my 2016. It was fabulous and I am delighted to share it with others this month. You can book on this link ->
Week beginning the 23 January we’ll be starting with our intake of Fit, Strong & Happy clients on their 12 week journey. There are only 15 places on this and we have about 9 left if you are interested. Just drop Nia an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to show your interest.
And then on Sunday 29 January we have our first Family Charity Fit Camp for Thames Hospice. We’ll start at 9am, hope to see you there.
And there you have it! A veritable surge of water in my 2017 river as we start the year!
Have a great weekend and if you’re coming tomorrow I look forward to seeing you there!