Here we go…just as simple as the nutty ones and very tasty.
- 250g apricots
- 250g mixed seeds (pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, linseed)
- 2 eggs
- Generous dash of vanilla essence
- 1 small, mashed banana
- Sprinkle of cacao nibs or chocolate chips.
- Line a square cake tin with greaseproof paper and pre-heat the oven to 140C, gas 1.
- Whizz the apricots and seeds in a food processor until granular.
- Whizz in eggs and vanilla essence.
- Pulse in the mashed banana. (You don’t want to over mush it)
- Smooth into the tin.
- Sprinkle with the nibs or chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes until starting to go golden.
Cool, cut, eat.
Really nice, and you will be picking the bits out of your teeth for a while…