50 reasons why regular exercise is good for you!
- ability to burn excess calories
- self image
- lung function
- sleeping patterns
- immune system
- recovery after physical exertion
- physical appearance
- overall quality of life
- decision making abilities
- mental alertness
- short term memory in older people
- respiratory function in asthmatics & bronchitis sufferers
- blood glucose control in diabetics.
- muscular strength
- energy levels
- resting metabolism
- the number of capillaries (reducing blood pressure)
- muscle size: you can train harder or for longer
- stability of joints (tendons and ligaments)
- and preserves lean tissue (muscle)
- risk of coronary heart disease (CHD)
- resting heart rate
- blood pressure
- body fat
- stress, depression and anxiety
- the risk of osteoporosis
- bad cholesterol
- activity related symptoms of angina
- arrhythmias (irregular heart beats)
- the risk of colon and breast cancers
- the risk of back pain and injury
- the number of days off due to sickness
- the risk of a stroke & helps restore function afterwards
- the effects of pre-menstrual syndrome & the menopause
- many of the problems associated with pregnancy
- the risk of developing diabetic complications such as nerve damage, kidney failure and eye problems.
Is Excellent For
- weight maintenance
- regulating appetite
- arthritis sufferers: improving range of movement & flexibility
- encouraging a healthier eating routine
- helping you to relax
- reversing the build up of plaque in the arteries which leads to CHD
- beating substance abuse (alcohol, smoking, drugs)
- making you more aware of your overall health
- having a happy, healthy and long life!
For a free health and fitness consultation please call us and we’ll help devise a plan for you and your goals.
You’ll be amazed at how quickly the benefits start to show.