This has to be the quickest, tastiest soup ever!
- 3-4 tablespoons Tom Yum soup paste
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 dried block of rice noodles (1 portions worth)
- 1 mushroom, finely sliced
- Frozen peas or sweetcorn
- Coriander, chopped
- Cold chopped turkey or ham
- 500-600ml boiling water
- Place stock cube, boiling water, dried noodles and Tom Yum paste into a saucepan.
- Add frozen peas or sweetcorn.
- Place all other ingredients into a bowl and as soon as the noodles are soft (about 1-2 minutes) pour soup over the ingredients in a bowl.
The heat of the soup will cook the rest and heat it through.