A lovely fish dish that requires a little preparation.
- 2 tbs. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dry tarragon leaves or 1/2 tbs. chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Haddock fillets – enough for 4
- In a large bowl whisk the vinegar, oil, mustard, tarragon and pepper.
- Rinse fish and pat dry. Add the fish to the marinade and turn pieces to coat completely; let marinate 15 minutes.
- Lay fish, overlapping thin areas, in a shallow baking pan and drizzle with any remaining marinade.
- Grill, uncovered until fish flakes in the thickest part when prodded with a fork and flesh is opaque. About 8 – 10 minutes or so.