If you’ve never done a 100 Day Fitness Challenge before you’ll want to know the ‘rules’.
Well, the rules are there to guide you and make suggestions, this is completely your choice.
- Join the FACEBOOK group to get involved, be accountable and support others.
- It starts on Tuesday 16 September (but you can join at any time)
- It finishes on Christmas Eve (inclusive)
- You need to do something active everyday. It doesn’t need to be a 6 mile run or 2 hours in the gym, but it should be something over and above your normal stuff.
So, if you have a dog and you already walk him each day. That doesn’t count. You need to add in something else.
If you have a dog and get someone else to walk them at the moment but you decide to take that on for the challenge, that counts.
If you already have a regular gym, football, badminton, squash routine on several days of the week they count, but you need to fill in the blank days with something else.
- You could do the same thing every day for a 100 days eg: 50/100 burpees or 5km run or 10km cycle or 2 mile walk.
- You can mix and match what you do each day.
- Every Sunday, during the challenge, 28 September to 21 December, at 9am at Bearwood Recreation Ground, Winnersh I’ll run a Fit Camp session and all proceeds (£6 per session) go to the charity.
- You can raise money by either getting sponsorship for doing the 100 days or you contribute every day you do something and chuck it in the bucket each week. Even if you can’t do this bit, still do the activity bit…it’s about you feeling better than when you started!
- Each day we’ll start a status as a day and then you post underneath what you have done that day.
- Each week there will be ‘guest posters’ giving you some ideas on what you could do for a workout.
- Enjoy it, have fun and don’t peak too soon!