- 1/2 kohlrabi
- 2 carrots
- 1 large onion or 2 small
- 3-4 tablespoons full fat mayonnaise
- Wash the kohlrabi and carrots and peel the onions.
- If you have a food processor this is much easier, if you don’t you can grate by hand or slice finely.
- Using the grater blade on your food processor whizz the kohlrabi and carrots.
- Change the blade to a fine slicer and slice the onions.
- Mix together and season with salt and pepper. Add mayonnaise and mix to combine.
You could add toasted seeds or walnuts.
Serve with salad, barbecue meats or in a baked potato.