This cake is so quick to make it can be knocked together in no time. It’s great for a dessert with Greek yoghurt and berries, or dusted with cocoa and served with a hot drink.
Enjoy it 🙂
- 200g ground almonds
- 40g cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 100-120 ml agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- Pre-heat the oven to 350OF, 180OC, gas 4
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Pour all the batter into a lined sandwich tin. Smooth over.
- Cook for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack.
Serve with Greek natural yogurt and berries.