A great quick and easy way to eat nutrient dense liver.
- 1 packet of chicken livers
- 1 small to medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- butter to fry
- butter to seal
- Fry the onion and garlic in a frying pan until soft and golden.
- Add the chicken livers and cook until the middles are dark red / burgundy.*
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to individual dishes or a larger serving dish, smoothing the top over.
- Pour a layer of melted butter over it to seal it.
- Place in the fridge until required.
* Ensure livers are cooked through.