These quick pancake style breads are great with soup and dips.
- 200g gram flour
- 220-240ml water
- Salt & pepper
- and today I added about half to 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Coconut oil or butter for frying.
- Beat all ingredients together until smooth.
- Fry in a hot pan in a dab of coconut oil or butter until bubbles pop and they get browned on both sides.
Leave out the cumin seeds for a less savoury taste, but you could add
- sesame or
- pumpkin seeds
- grated lemon peel
- finely chopped spring onions
- garlic or dried chillies
…the options are endless.