A very tasty chicken dish that goes with rice, noodles or baked potatoes.Ingredients
Chicken thighs or breasts for how ever many people you are serving, chopped into bite size bits.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6-8 mushrooms, wiped and sliced
- 1 red pepper, washed and sliced finely
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- ½ jar of the best pesto you can get
- 1 can of organic coconut milk
- Coconut oil
- Fry the onion and garlic in a large frying pan until softened.
- Add the chicken and cook almost all the way through.
- Add mushrooms, red pepper and tomatoes, heat through.
- Add pesto and gently stir so all food covered in pesto and warming through.
- Pour on coconut milk and stir gently to make a sauce for the chicken and veg. The pesto should mix with the coconut milk.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes to make sure cooked through.
Serve with rice or courgette noodles, wheat free pasta or in a baked potato – or just vegetables.