Here’s another gluten-free, family friendly desert that you can adapt to whatever fruit you have handy.
- 125g Dove’s Farm gluten free plain flour.
- 125g Xylitol (can be brought in Waitrose or Sainsbury’s) called ‘Total Sweet’.
- 125g oats.
- 1 tablespoons mixed seeds or ground almonds or dessicated coconut.
- 125g butter.
- 500g rhubarb, chopped into thumb length pieces (or any fruit of choice).
- Lemon juice
- Place rhubarb at bottom of ovenproof dish and mix with 2 tablespoons of gluten free flour, 2 tablespoons of Xylitol and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Place all other ingredients in a bowl and rub together till it forms a crumble mixture.
- Place on top of the chopped fruit.
- Place in oven at 180C, gas 4, 350F for 40 minutes.
- Apple and blackberry
- Apple and blackcurrant