What Does It Cost?
Our pricing is determined by what your goals are and how long you stay with us. We meet with all clients before they commit to make sure that they choose the right package for them.
Please call 07968 774804 to take advantage of your free fitness consultation.
- Help from us. We are only ever an email away.
- Great camaraderie and encouragement from your fellow campers.
- A nutrition information pack when you sign up. You’ll find your food diaries and shape sheets in there.
- Full nutritional support, food diary analysis and inspiration for you to achieve your goals.
- A monthly weighing and measuring session.
- Membership of a great on-line community with support and advice.
For long term commitment and the best results — you can save money by staying with us longer. We have a range of packages to suit you. Whether you want a maintenance membership or a results based membership we have something to suit you. From quick fixes and kick starts (4 weeks) to short term body-reshaping stays (4 months) to a longer term lifestyle change commitment (8-12 months). We’re likely to have a solution for you.
Please drop us a line at 07968 774804 or email@example.com for more details.
When and Where Are The Sessions?
click here to download our –> Timetable 2015
We run sessions in the following places.
Early Risers: 0600-0645 Monday, Wednesday & Friday
– Venue: Wokingham Youth Club, 35 Reading Road, Wokingham, RG41 1EG
Evening: 2000-2045 Tuesday, Thursday & 1830-1915 Friday
– Venue: Shepperlands Copse, Park Lane, Finchampstead, Wokingham, RG40 4QE
Evening: 1945-2030 Monday, Wednesday & 0900-0945 Saturday
– Venue: Lambs Lane Primary School, Back Lane, Swallowfield RG7 1JB
Evening: 2015-2100 Monday, Wednesday & 10.00-10.45 Saturday
– Venue: Warfield Church of England School, All Saints Rise, Warfield RG42 3SS
Evening: 1900-1945 Tuesday, Thursday & 0830-0915 Saturday
– Venue: Polehampton Junior School, Kibblewhite Crescent, Twyford, RG10 9AX
Day: 0930-1015 Monday, Wednesday & Friday & 0900-0945 Sunday
– Venue: Bearwood Recreation Ground, Winnersh RG41 5DU (on the hardcourts at the top of the field)
Mortimer Early Risers
Early Risers: 0615-0700 Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Mortimer St John’s Church of England Infant School, West End Road, Mortimer RG7 3SY
Early Risers: 0630-0715 Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Jubilee Park, 353 Reading Road, Henley on Thames RG9 4HE
Terms & Conditions
If you’d like to see a copy of our terms and conditions please click here