This is a fantastic way to keep pizza in your life if you are avoiding grains or want a low carb meal. Make the toppings your own. It’s quick, easy and tasty.
Ingredients for the base
- 450g cauliflower florets
- 2 free range eggs
- 150g ground almonds
- 50g grated Emanthel cheese (unpasteurised)
- Dried mixed herbs
Your choice, but I used:
- Tomato puree
- Halved cherry tomatoes
- Semi-fried courgette slices
- Sliced red onions
- Grated Emanthel cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C / 350F / Gas 5
- Whizz the cauliflower in a food processor until it’s rice like in size.
- Add eggs, almonds, cheese and seasoning and mix together until well coated.
- Turn out onto greaseproof paper and smooth into a 4 circular bases.
- Place on baking trays and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with toppings of your choice.
- Return to oven and cook for 10-20 minutes depending on ingredients and size of pizzas.
Caluiflower pizza topped and cooked.