Fruit Crunch is an adaptation of fruit crumble
Serves about 4-5
- Fruit of choice (apricots, rhubarb, apples, plums, pears)
- Honey to sweeten
- 150g – 175g butter (depending n size of your dish)
- 2 tablespoon Xylitol
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 medium, ripe, mashed banana
- About 200g gluten free oats
- Prepare your fruit an place in suitable oven dish. Drizzle with honey to sweeten.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan with Xylitol and honey.
- When all melted add in the oats and banana until all the melted butter is absorbed.
- Cover the fruit with the oat mix and bake at 180 c / 350 f, gas 4 for about 30-40 minutes.