What do you do if you love pizza but need to avoid gluten?
- 250g ground almonds
- 50g softened butter or coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- dried herbs
- handful grated cheese of choice
- Pre-heat the oven to 150C / 300F / Gas 2.
- Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together. (I do it in a food processor.)
- Place on the tin and roll out by placing another piece of paper over the top before you roll it, to stop it sticking.
- Aim to fill your tin with the mixture. You want it no more than 2cm thick.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, then top with whatever toppings you like before placing back in a hotter oven to finish off.